All applicants must call the Illinois State Police at (815)740-5160 ext5 using the TCN number provided with receipt.
Live Scan is an inkless electronic fingerprinting system that captures an individual’s fingerprints and demographic data digitally. Once this electronic file is easily transmitted to the Illinois captured State Police and or FBI for processing.
Live Scan Fingerprinting Services are ideal for professionals who need fingerprints to obtain their Illinois state license to practice. Many employers also require pre-employment fingerprinting. Some of the professions and industries that require fingerprints are:
- Nurses, physicians, chiropractors, and massage therapists
- Medical cannabis dispensers
- Security guards and Concealed Carry Weapon (CCW) applicants
- Licensed health care workers
- School districts, private schools and colleges/universities
- Non-for profits